Saturday, December 6, 2008

Preface to a saturday evening in

Thursday came and went. I weighed in, but I didn't weigh in here. I told you not to expect much from me. I'm inconsistent and overworked. Seriously, I walked in to a 14 hour day Thursday and a 11.5 hour day Friday. Gotta love non-profit.

I know that high cortisol levels have been linked to increased obesity and decreased ability to lose weight. Could my job be keeping me fat?

Could be. But, I'm sure it's helped along by my eating and exercise habits.

Positive: I have tracked points for Thurs, Fri and Sat.

Negative: I did go over my points on Thurs and Fri.

Positive: I still have weekly flex points left.

Negative: I'm planning on blowing a few tonight on a cheesy biscuit and wine.

Positive: At least I'm still tracking this stuff.

So, I weighed in at 191. I weighed myself this morning and was 190. I know, I know. Weight fluctuates. It could be a fluke. My goal now is NOT to weigh myself until Thursday morning. We'll see how that goes.

My second goal is to go step on that treadmill I purchased and burn some cortisol. :)

Til then.

No comments: